Friday, May 25, 2012

Picasso's in Training

I was at Target the other day looking for craft ideas for the boys. I found some washable finger paint from Crayola and decided to give it a try.


I was a little nervous, I wasn't sure just how "washable" it would actually be. I removed the boys clothing just in case and laid down a towel.









Jaxson was very careful not to get it anywhere other than on the paper.




Andrew on the other hand, was more interested in painting his belly.







I was pleasantly surprised at how neat Jaxson was with the paint. I figured he would want to paint the walls and furniture.




Once they were finished we headed into the bathroom to wash hands. Or in Andrew's case, his whole body. But the paint came off so easily! The boys loved it, and I love that it wiped right off of Andrew's highchair, and his arms, and his belly and his legs.... you get the idea. It was such a hit, that Jaxson wanted to paint again first thing this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment