Tuesday, May 15, 2012

I don't think there are many things that are worse than having a sick child. Poor Andrew has croup, at least according to the doctor, although I'm not 100% convinced. His cough is only slightly barking, he's more just stuffy, congested, snotty... that sort of fun stuff. Whatever it is, he's miserable, and when he's miserable he wants nothing but held 24/7. Which normally I don't mind, but when he's waking up once an hour all during the night, wanting me to hold him so he can sleep, then I sort of have a problem with it. Add in to the mix Jaxson who has been having bad dreams at night, waking up scared and crying, and it means I am getting very little sleep at all. Last night going from room to room, consoling them both I seriously was a zombie. And I'm even more of a zombie today. Tuesday's are my bathroom cleaning days, and they seriously need cleaned, but my eye lids are getting heavier and heavier and I'm going to have a hard time getting up out of this chair. Let's just hope Andrew's steroid kicks in soon and get rid of whatever this sickness is. Let's also hope no one else in the house catches it. Fingers crossed!



At least he's not too sick to torment the dog.



No comments:

Post a Comment