Monday, May 7, 2012

Bikini Time


The second worst thing about living at the beach (the first being tourist traffic) is that "bikini season" lasts about 6 months out of the year. For the past 3 years I was either pregnant, or very post -pregnant during the summers. However, this summer I don't have any excuses..... unless you can count an 18 month old as a "newborn". So I went in the closet and dug out my all time FAVORITE workout DVDs EVER!!!



The trainer is Jeanette Jenkins, aka "The Hollywood Trainer" and this is her complete system that I brought, probably back in 2005. It includes 7 videos: cardio, pilates, cross training, yoga, kickboxing, butt and thighs, and an ab blast. THEY ARE AMAZING! Each one of them provides a great workout, perfect for any fitness level. My personal favorite is the kickboxing one, which of course I couldn't find so I had to order another one. While I was at it I also bought:




AND




I can't wait until they arrive. I'm so excited to try out these two new ones and add them in to the mix of my older ones. I figured I would try the bikini boot camp, since, well the whole point of this is to look good in a bikini. I also really enjoy core workouts and LOVE stretches so the second one seemed like a no brainer as well.


I seriously cannot say enough good things about the DVDs that I currently own and I'm sure the new ones will be just as fun and effective. They are perfect for beginners, but if you are looking to add something new to your workout routine I highly suggest trying one of the Hollywood Trainer videos, I don't think you will be disappointed. 


No comments:

Post a Comment